i ended up gaining a lot of weight in the last year due to a lot of stress and strain in my personal life and due to my metabolism not working at all. due to all of that, i've had to buy bigger clothes. once i got past the fact that the number or letter on the tag, i became ok with dressing myself again. the only problem? availability. my new body size didn't allow me to buy clothes that i wanted - people just don't provide the sizes. so, to all of my plus-sized ladies, here are all of the boutiques (that i could think of) who provide at least size XL, and some with more. for all of my average sized lovely ladies, i've included a list for you as well!
as always, i would love for you to share any boutiques that you love or others that are size inclusive! and, if you find any sizes in contradiction to this list, i'd love to update it. until then, happy shopping!
1. i didn’t have a middle name growing up, so when i changed my name after getting married, i made my maiden name my legal middle name. besides it being convenient, it helped me retain the identity i had regarding my name and who i was before and after getting married.
3. i LOVE bath bombs. they are so relaxing and i can’t have a bath without one!
4. one of the hardest parts of marriage for me is sharing a bathroom. matt literally takes the longest showers, and i often get booted to the second bathroom. after our first apartment where we only had one bathroom, we quickly learned we will need at least two for the rest of our lives.
5. i am a candle addict. i seriously own so many, and i’m obsessed with my home smelling amazing. (shout out to TJ Maxx, Bath and Body Works and Target!)
7. i can see music. i have a spiritual connection with music and i can see it in forms of light.
8. speaking of music, i can play many instruments by ear. i learned to play by ear while playing the violin, but that increased as my singing lessons continued throughout my life.
9. i’m a huge Dr. Who/Harry Potter/Star Wars fan! i think going to ComicCon would be legit! is my nerd showing?
i would love to know more about you! tell me a couple facts about yourself in the comments!